The Lead Management System (LMS) is the workhorse of Shift4 Payments’ entire salesforce: as a member of our team, you will take part in crafting the sales workflow for US industry leaders such as Harbortouch, POSitouch, Future POS, and Restaurant Manager. It's an advanced lead management, reporting, communication, and operations tool that’s woven into the infrastructure of our corporation. Built to bring the efficiency of thousands of our dealers to a whole new level, LMS helps us drive the value and intelligence of our corporation and integrates with a vast ecosystem of internal CRM tools.
We’re building this greenfield project with all those exciting technologies everyone keeps talking about: React, React Native, Node.js, TypeScript, Docker, and AWS. Our freedom, flexibility, and enterprise-level commitment to quality makes it possible for us to deliver a truly great product—there’s no time for mediocrity. Working with us, you’ll have a chance to participate in all aspects of product development, from writing code to facilitating processes and helping come up with features.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be joining a small dedicated Scrum team which feels more like a family than anything else. We value openness, growth, responsibility, and teamwork, and we hope that you have the same attitude.
- At least 5 years of experience building commercial software;
- Proficiency in HTML5 / CSS / SASS;
- Experience implementing beautiful user experiences;
- Fluent knowledge of browser / device differences and the ability to deliver seamless responsive experiences;
- Broad knowledge of software engineering concepts (best practices, patterns, etc.);
- Capability to make informed architectural decisions and explain them to others;
- Willingnes to contribute to the wellbeing of a team and mentor others;
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
Would be a plus if You:
- Have experience leading a team of developers;
- Understand how the back-end part works;
- Have experience working in Agile team;
- Have bachelors degree in computer science or related;
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States at Harbortouch HQ for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.