Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year.
Our Lithuanian operations consist of a state-of-the-art software development center and a 24/7 technical support center.
Full-Stack Engineer (React.Js, React Native, Node.Js)
The Lead Management System (LMS) is the workhorse of Shift4 Payments' entire salesforce: as a member of our team, you will take part in crafting the sales workflow for US industry leaders such as Harbortouch, POSitouch, Future POS, and Restaurant Manager. It's an advanced lead management, reporting, communication, and operations tool that's woven into the infrastructure of our corporation. Built to bring the efficiency of thousands of our dealers to a whole new level, LMS helps us drive the value and intelligence of our corporation and integrates with a vast ecosystem of internal CRM tools.
We're building this greenfield project with all those exciting technologies everyone keeps talking about: React, React Native, Node.js, TypeScript, Docker, and AWS. Our freedom, flexibility, and enterprise-level commitment to quality makes it possible for us to deliver a truly great product—there's no time for mediocrity. Working with us, you'll have a chance to participate in all aspects of product development, from writing code to facilitating processes and helping come up with features.
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you will be joining a small dedicated Scrum team which feels more like a family than anything else. We value openness, growth, responsibility, and teamwork, and we hope that you have the same attitude.
- At least 2 years of experience designing and building web or mobile applications;
- Experience with JS frameworks (ReactJS, VueJS, Angular, Ember …) and modern JS concepts (ES5/ES6);
- Proficiency in HTML5 / CSS (including SASS or LESS);
- Understanding of UI concepts and cross-platform differences;
- Good knowledge of REST API principles;
- Experience in creating testable applications and writing unit tests;
- Strong problem solving and communication skills;
- Experience in actively participating in application design and ideation sessions.
Nice to have:
- Worked with React Native or other mobile application frameworks;
- Experience with Typescript library or statically-typed languages;
- Hands-on experience with application bundlers like Webpack;
- Experience in backend and REST API development;
- Have bachelors degree in computer science or related field.
- Competitive remuneration package (2600-4300 EUR gross depends on the experience);
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States at Harbortouch HQ for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.