The Lead Management System (LMS) is the workhorse of Shift4 Payments’ entire salesforce: as a member of our team, you will take part in crafting the sales workflow for US industry leaders such as Harbortouch, POSitouch, Future POS, and Restaurant Manager. It's an advanced lead management, reporting, communication, and operations tool that’s woven into the infrastructure of our corporation. Built to bring the efficiency of thousands of our dealers to a whole new level, LMS helps us drive the value and intelligence of our corporation and integrates with a vast ecosystem of internal CRM tools.
We’re building this greenfield project with all those exciting technologies everyone keeps talking about: React, React Native, Node.js, TypeScript, Docker, and AWS. Our freedom, flexibility, and enterprise-level commitment to quality makes it possible for us to deliver a truly great product—there’s no time for mediocrity. Working with us, you’ll have a chance to participate in all aspects of product development, from writing code to facilitating processes and helping come up with features.
As a Backend Engineer, you will be joining a small dedicated Scrum team which feels more like a family than anything else. We value openness, growth, responsibility, and teamwork, and we hope that you have the same attitude.
- At least 3 years of experience building commercial software;
- Extensive experience working with SQL databases;
- Deep understanding of designing or implementing RESTful APIs;
- Strong problem solving and communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Ability to learn, adapt and have an open mind;
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related would be a plus.
- Competitive remuneration package (2500-5800 EUR gross depends on the experience);
- Growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere;
- An opportunity to work in an international environment;
- Highly skilled team of colleagues and career opportunities;
- Library, trainings, online courses and conferences to improve your skills;
- Unifying events, team buildings and break room with modern consoles;
- The opportunity to work in the United States at Harbortouch HQ for a significant amount of time;
- Competitive salary and performance - based bonuses;
- Snacks and other treats in the office.